Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes.
By clicking on the “Contribute” button you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
1. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
2. I am not, nor am I making this conribuion on behalf of, a corporation, labor organization, national bank, foreign national without a green card, a fedral contractor, or any other federally impermissible source.
This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
3. This contribution is not made from funds of a corporation or labor organization.
4. I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
5. I am at least eighteen years old.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 per election cycle.
Contributions are limited to $2,900 per individual per election. The primary and general elections are separate elections, so individuals may give up to a total of $5,000 for both elections.
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO DIRECT YOUR DONATION?